Last Updated on May 22, 2023
pull down tv mount over fireplace have come a long way in recent years, they are now able to handle the most demanding pull down tv mount over fireplace, if you are looking for a new best pull down tv mount over fireplace and you want one that can handle pull down tv mount over fireplace,
Then you will take a look at our list of the best pull down tv mount over fireplace .
In this article, we will provide product reviews, buying guides, FAQs so that you can make all informed decisions about which is best for you!
Best pull down tv mount over fireplace – Comparison
Top 10 Best pull down tv mount over fireplace Reviews
Mount-It! Fireplace TV Mount | Above Fireplace Pull Down Mantel TV Wall Mount with Spring Assist | Fits 40-70 Inches up to VESA 600x400, 72.6 Lbs Weight Capacity
- TV MANTEL MOUNT – Height adjustable TV wall mount designed specifically for fireplace mantel use. 24.8 inch height adjustment allows TV to be pulled down to a more comfortable viewing height.
- SPRING ASSISTED HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT - Counterbalance mechanism assists in lifting and lowering the TV. Allows fluid, tool-less height adjustment. Spring tension adjustable to suit your TV weight.
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN – Our pull down TV mount is strength tested to 4 times the rated weight limit of 72.6 lbs to ensure it is safe for both your equipment and your family.
- UNIVERSAL FIT - Fits TVs with screen size of 42 47 50 55 58 60 65 70 inches in size, depending on VESA pattern. Compatible with VESA 200x200, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400 and 600x400 bolt hole patterns. Please ensure your TV has the correct pattern, regardless of its screen size to ensure this mount will fit your TV.
- MILLIONS OF MOUNTS SOLD - MILLIONS OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS: At Mount-It!, we stand behind our name and reputation... and when you order this fireplace tv mount, you'll become part of our family. Order & enjoy! - And reach out to us for any new product suggestions or questions.
VIVO Steel Electric TV Wall Mount for 37 to 70 inch LCD LED Plasma Screen, Above Fireplace Height Adjustable Motorized TV Pull Down Mantel Bracket, Black, MOUNT-E-MM070
- VIVO Mantel TV Mounts - This motorized TV mount goes right above your fireplace for comfortable viewing. Fits 37” to 70” screens weighing up to 77 lbs with VESA 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, or 600x400mm mounting patterns.
- Ergonomic Screen Placement - Designed to elevate your TV screen to a position which reduces strain on the neck, back, and eyes, this durable mount ensures convenience and enjoyment for your guests.
- Electric Motor - The powerful, smooth motor makes finding the ideal viewing height easier than ever! Enjoy a 101° pull angle and height range up to 23” with just the press of a button. Once the ideal height is set, the screen can be manually swiveled +25° to -25° for added flexibility.
- Programmable Remote - Control your TV mount from anywhere in the room, and save memory locations so you can easily find the perfect viewing position time and time again!
- We've Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
MantelMount MM340 Above Fireplace Pull Down TV Mount - with Patented auto-straightening, auto-stabilization, 2 Gas Pistons, Adjustable Motion Stops, Wire tabs & Safety Pull-Down Handles
- HUGE SALE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST: Take $12 Off the MM340 While Supplies Last (use coupon above). Watch the Product Video in the Image Gallery to See the MM340 In Action.
- Full Range Motion: Up to 27" Vertical Travel, 30° Swivel Left/Right and 19" Off-The-Wall
- Popular Features: Pull Down Handles, Adjustable Stops and Cable Management | Patented Features: TV Auto-Straightening and Gas Piston Auto-Stabilization
- Specs: Reaches Studs Up to 24" Apart, TV Weight: 20 to 90 lbs, TV Size: 44"-80", VESA: Up to 600mm x 600mm
- Buy With Confidence: UL Listed, Limited Lifetime Warranty, 100% Guarantee
Fireplace TV Mount Above Fireplace Pull Down TV Mount for 43 to 70 inch LCD LED TVs, Drop Down Mantel TV Mount Weight Capacity 72.6 Lbs, Max VESA 600x400, Black
- Mantel TV Mount: This fireplace mantel mount is equipped with a premium mechanical spring for a comfortable viewing experience. Fits 43" to 70" screens, weight capacity 28.6 to 72.6lbs.
- Fully Adjustable: This fireplace TV wall mount features 24.8" height adjustment, -3°~-9° tilt, +/-30°swivel, and +/-3° level for outstandingly adjustability. All this will make your TV flexible and better for viewing depending on your posture in the room.
- Spring-Assisted: High quality spring assisted mechanism that delivers extremely stable and smooth movement. With the included tool easy to adjust the tension of the bracket.
- Sturdy Design: Our pull down mantel mount tested to 4 times strength of the weight capacity. Provide safer use conditions.
- Easy installation: All hardware is included for a quick and easy installation. Compatible with VESA 200x200, 300x200, 300x300, 400x200, 400x300, 400x400, 600x400. Please install on concrete/brick wall, or wood stud wall.
MantelMount MM540 - Above Fireplace Pull Down TV Mount for 40" to 80" Screen TVs to 90 lbs, with Patented auto-straightening, Adjustable Stops, Heat Sensor Handles & Paintable Covers
- Watch the Product Video in the Image Gallery to See the MM540 In Action.
- Full Range Motion: Up to 27" Vertical Travel, 30° Swivel Left/Right or 60° One Way , 9° Adjustable Tilt & 19" Off-The-Wall
- Must-Have Features: Paintable Wall Covers, Soundbar Attachment, Cable Management, Adjustable Stops | Patented Features: Heat Sensor Handles, TV Auto-Straightening, Gas Piston Auto-Stabilization
- Specs: TV Weight: Reaches Studs Up to 24" Apart, 20 to 90 lbs, TV Size: 44"-80", VESA: Up to 600mm x 600mm
- Buy With Confidence: UL Listed, Limited Lifetime Warranty, 100% Guarantee
VIVO Steel Mechanical Spring TV Wall Mount for 43 to 70 inch LCD LED Plasma Screens, Above Fireplace Height Adjustable TV Pull Down Mantel Bracket, Black, MOUNT-M-MM070A
- VIVO Mantel TV Mounts - This mechanical spring TV mount goes right above your fireplace for comfortable viewing. Fits 43” to 70” screens weighing 28.6 lbs to 72.6 lbs with VESA 200x200mm, 300x300mm, 300x200mm, 400x200mm, 400x300mm, 400x400mm, or 600x400mm mounting patterns.
- Mechanical Spring Height Adjustment - The powerful mechanical spring makes finding the ideal viewing height fast and easy! Enjoy 24.8” of height adjustment along with -3° to -9° tilt, +30° to -30° swivel, and +3° to -3° screen leveling to give you a fully ergonomic viewing experience.
- Strong Support - Rest assured that your TV will be held safe and secure on this sturdy mount made of solid steel for long-lasting use. Holds up to 72.6 lbs of weight with ease.
- Installation - Hardware is included for wood stud and concrete/brick wall installation, and step-by-step instructions are provided for smooth assembly and screen mounting.
- We've Got You Covered - This product is backed with a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
VIVO Counterbalance 40 to 70 inch LCD LED Plasma Screen TV Wall Mount, Above Fireplace Height Adjustable Pneumatic Spring Fully Articulating Bracket, Silver, MOUNT-VW03G
- Counterbalance Pneumatic Spring - Adjusts to your TV’s weight for easy screen placement. TV must weigh at least 17 lbs for counterbalance to work. Installs to wood studs and concrete/brick walls for regular and above fireplace placement
- Compatibility - Fits flat screens 40" to 70" in size, weighing between 17 lbs and 66 lbs
- Full Articulation - Features +10 to -15 degree screen tilt, +90 to -90 degree swivel, and a 12.5” range of height adjustment for the best viewing angles
- Fits VESA - 75x75mm, 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 300x200mm, 300x300mm, 400x200mm, and 400x400mm
- We've Got You Covered - Sturdy steel design is backed with a 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty and friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns
MantelMount MM700 Premier Fireplace TV Mount Pull Down Bracket for 50"-90" & 25-115 lb Televisions Above Mantel
- Watch the Product Video in the Image Gallery to See the MM700 In Action.
- Full Range Motion: Up to 26" Vertical Travel, 30°-60° Swivel, 9° Adjustable Tilt & 17" Off-The-Wall
- Patented Features: Heat Sensor Handles, TV Auto-Straightening, Gas Piston Auto-Stabilization, Must-Have Features: Heavy Duty Construction (3MM Steel), Paintable Wall Covers, Soundbar Attachment, Adjustable Stops, Cable Management
- Specs: Reaches Studs Up to 28" Apart, TV Weight: 30 to 115 lbs, TV Size: 45"-90", VESA: Up to 600mm x 600mm
- Buy With Confidence, UL Listed. Limited Lifetime Warranty, 100% Guarantee.
MantelMount MM750 Above Fireplace Pull Down TV Mount with 4 Premium Gas Pistons and Attached Recess Box for 1.6" Flush-to-Wall TV Storage
- Full Range Motion: Up to 30.5" Vertical Travel, 25° Swivel Each Way & 17.5"(recessed)-24"(surface mounted) Off-The-Wall Forward Distance
- Must-Have Features: Attached Recess Box for 1.6" Flush To Wall Storage, Soundbar Attachment, Cable Management, Adjustable Stops, Paintable Wall Brace Covers | Patented Features: Heat Sensor Handles, Stop Anywhere Positioning, Enhanced Leveling, TV Auto-Straightening, Gas Piston Auto-Stabilization
- Specs: Reaches Studs Up to 24" Apart, TV Weight: 30 to 125 lbs, TV Size: 55"-100", VESA: Up to 600mm x 600mm
- Buy With Confidence: UL Listed, Limited Lifetime Warranty, 100% Guarantee
Monoprice Spring Assisted Above Fireplace Mantel Pull-Down Full-Motion TV Wall Mount for TVs 43in to 70in, Weight Capacity 28.6lbs to 72.6lbs, VESA up to 600x400, Height Adjustable
- Spring-Assisted, Pull Down Mechanism: This Monoprice Above Fireplace Mantel TV Wall Mount boasts a premium mechanical spring design, providing a stable and smooth motion, comparable to a gas spring. It allows for a height adjustment range of 24.8", giving an optimal viewing experience.
- Easy-Grip Pull Down Handle: This mount also features a height adjustable handle, adapting to different TV sizes, and retracts in a snap.
- Articulating Tilt, Level, And Swivel Design: The articulating design of this fireplace mantel TV mount helps to provide the ideal viewing position. This mount offers forward tilt angles of 9 degree when retracted, and 3 degree when fully extended from the wall. It also offers a swivel range of ±60 degree and a rotation range of ±3 degree.
- State-Of-The-Art Steel Construction: The Monoprice Above Fireplace Mantel TV wall mount is constructed from high quality, cold-rolled steel which gives the mount a strong, heavy-duty build, capable of supporting up to 72.6 pounds. Its new design also features a lighter build compared to older TV mounts. This mount can be easily mounted to brick, concrete, or wood stud walls.
- Supports VESA patterns from 200x200 to 600x400 and supports TVs weighing up to 72.6 pounds.
Things to Consider Before Buying Guide pull down tv mount over fireplace
When choosing an online store to buy from, it is important to consider the quality of their products and services. Checking reviews from past customers can give you an idea of what to expect, and help you make a decision on which seller is right for you. This way, you can avoid wasting time with sellers that don’t meet your standards.
Some factors to consider when choosing a product include the features of the product and the needs of the customer. It is important to choose a product with the features that are most important to the customer.
Some products may have more pros than cons, while other products may have more cons than pros. It is important to consider all of the features and benefits of a product before making a decision.
– By offering a product with multiple features, you may be able to attract more customers.
– Offering products with only one feature can help you stand out from the competition.
– A single feature that is important to your target audience will lead them to choose your product over others.
Price or Budget
As a retailer, it’s important not to focus too heavily on price. Many people are turned off by a product with a cheap price tag, but instead, prefer to pay more for a better quality item that will last longer. For example: If you offer high-quality furniture at an affordable price, customers will have more bargaining power and be able to get quality items at reasonable prices that they can actually enjoy for years to come.
This is what all businesses should aim for in terms of pricing when everything else remains equal – this way shoppers can feel good about their purchase without feeling as though they have been taken advantage of simply because something is less expensive than something else.
Regardless of whether you’re shopping for a luxury watch or not; being a smart consumer can sometimes save you plenty of cash. For example, many people think that buying a more expensive watch makes it “better”; and in some cases that might be true but there are still other brands around offering similar products at a much lower price tag than luxury brands without compromising on quality.
It’s important to stay informed about what exactly you need – is it built to last or will this simply be something to wear on special occasions? Consider the kind of person wearing the watch too e.g. if they are getting it as a gift they may appreciate having an extra bit of space when it comes to choosing the watch color, brand, style, etc – otherwise if buying for yourself then size is obviously more important than anything else!
Reviews are very important in terms of purchasing a product. These reviews are written by customers and peers throughout the business industry; therefore, these can be great sources for useful information when deciding to buy something.
If a product has many great reviews, then it would be worth investing in the product because it’s probably a good quality purchase. Moreover, if few or no reviews exist for the specific product being considered, then that should also be taken into consideration prior to making a decision.
When searching for reviews: some of these come from people who have actually used the product while others may be written by experts or reviewers in related industries who may not have ever purchased actual products to review on their blogs or sites!
Small businesses and startups also have a tremendous amount of competition to contend with. Whether it is in the business marketplace or an online marketplace like Amazon, this does not change the fact that there are many brands that compete on both fronts!
One advantage small companies and startups have over the big enterprises out there however is the freedom to go wild with your brand, experiment with new designs and put your personal stamp on things ! When you’re shopping for something, it’s always important to think about where your money is going and how you are supporting a company that makes the products you may need.
For example, would your dollars be going toward helping a new upstart business (and maybe one that is run by someone who has no idea what they’re doing), or would they benefit a bigger and more established company? Alternatively, to whom are you sending your money if you are using credit? Would using cash help keep your dollars in circulation longer within your local community?
Is it important to consider how long a business has been in place when making your purchase decisions? And if so, why is that an important factor to consider? It’s very beneficial for consumers to remain educated about organizations, companies and businesses – as well as their supply chains before making any specific purchases.
Customer Support, & Warranty
The most important way to determine if a product will be suitable for your needs is to look for reviews about it. Positive reviews can be a good indicator that the product is worth buying.
You should read both negative and positive reviews, as these can have different things to tell you about the product. A well-rounded reading of the available reviews should give you some idea of how satisfied users are with their purchases.
Finding plenty of positive comments on a site you trust is always reassuring, but be sure not to rush into making a purchase just because of one or two glowing testimonials – there’s no substitute for researching multiple sources when shopping online.
Pros and Cons
When dealing with a decision or something you’re unsure about, always think about its pros and cons. Will it be worth it? Does it have more positive points than negative ones? Are there any alternatives that are less expensive? There are several places to look for reviews – search websites such as Amazon or Google Shopping List for example.
After reading this blog, you now have a good idea about what to look for when purchasing a photo stick. You should take into account the brand, the features, the price, and the customer reviews before making your purchase. You can also check our product review to get an idea about the product from our perspective. By doing this, you will save time and energy and will be able to make a more informed decision.
You can get a realistic idea about the pros and cons of the product from customer feedback, but if you are too busy to seek such content you may be able to find it by talking with others or reading reviews posted online. If you’re too busy to seek out enthusiastic customers who would take time to review your products online, check our product review – we’ll give you an effective outline regarding its positives as well as its drawbacks.